The annual GDW reliability ride scheduled for tomorrow Sun 20th Feb has been this postponed due to forecast of high winds from about 11 am onwards. We will hopefully reschedule the ride for Sun 6th March. Just need confirm that Si Barf can accommodate us for mid ride refreshments.
As an alternative there will be a zwift group and if you follow Mike Smith he will invite you, it will be a 2 hour ride in France. We will be on the Discord GDW General channel for chat and mid ride banter but no coffee stops